At the law firm of Charles H. Williams, Attorney and Counselor at Law, P.S., our No. 1 goal is this: to provide you with the best result legally obtainable in your criminal defense matter, whether this is a dismissal of the charge by a judge or an acquittal by a jury. From our office in Seattle, Washington, we strive to handle all of our DUI/DWI cases as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
To speak with an attorney at the firm contact us online or by calling 206-707-8524 or 800-854-3458.
Defending Washington Residents Against DUI/DWI Charges
When we represent you, you can be assured that we will provide you with all the information you need to decide how to move forward with your case. Once these determinations have been made we will get to work building your defense.
We want to help you avoid the potential penalties that could be imposed upon you, including mandatory jail time, license suspension, fines, ignition interlock system, permanent criminal record and immigration consequences.
We will guide you through each step of the legal process, including:
- Consultation — We will discuss your needs and goals, answer your questions and address your concerns in whatever manner of communication that you feel comfortable with, whether through personal meetings, on the telephone, via emails or by letter.
- Representation — We will provide solid professional representation of you in court by conducting all needed communications on your behalf with the judge, with court personnel and with the prosecutor.
- Investigation — We will pursue an investigation on your behalf by gathering available documents, witness testimony and other evidence that could be used to build your defense.
- Negotiation — In an effort to avoid litigation that is often costly and time-consuming, we will seek a favorable settlement from the government that meets your needs.
- Litigation — We will contest your case in court by moving for dismissal of the charge or for suppression of the evidence and/or by presenting your case to a judge or jury.
Call Today to Speak With a Criminal Defense Lawyer
At the law firm of Charles H. Williams, we will work toward reduction or dismissal of the charges against you. We can provide exceptional legal representation at an affordable cost, because we keep our overhead low and the focus of our practice sharp. We won't charge you for services that you will never need.
To speak with a Seattle lawyer, contact our firm online or by calling 206-707-8524 or 800-854-3458.