At the Seattle law office of Charles H. Williams, Attorney and Counselor at Law, P.S., we believe in fighting to protect the rights and liberties of people. Attorney Charles Williams has more than 30 years of experience, in-depth knowledge of legal strategies and proven ability to build solid cases in defense of his clients.
Because our firm strives to keep our overhead low and the focus of our practice sharp, we can represent you at the most affordable rate.
To speak with a Bellevue DUI attorney contact our firm online or by calling 206-707-8524 or 800-854-3458.
Please see the following pages for more information about consequences of a DUI conviction and ways in which a DUI charge can be modified or challenged:
- DUI penalties — Our goal is to help our clients avoid DUI penalties which include mandatory jail time, license suspension, fines, probation, ignition interlock system, permanent criminal record, and immigration consequences.
- Alternative dispositions to a DUI conviction — We will negotiate an alternative disposition which could include dismissal, reduced charge, deferred prosecution or reduced sentence.
- Challenging DUI's — We will seek the necessary evidence and make the best arguments available to challenge a DUI charge.
- Defense of other crimes — We defend individuals against other crimes, including vehicular assault, physical control, reckless driving, hit and run, possession of controlled substances, driving with a suspended or revoked license, etc.
- Other services — We also provide additional service, including assisting individuals in probation violations, Department of Licensing appeals and criminal-history expungements.
To speak with a lawyer about the details of your legal matter and find out how we can assist you with your case, contact a Seattle defense attorney at the law office of Charles H. Williams online or by calling 206-707-8524 or 800-854-3458.